- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 400 g beef tenderloin, cut into 3-mm-thick and 2-cm-wide strips
- 0.5 organic lemon, use grated zest and juice
- 1 tbsp. raw sugar
- 1.5 tbsp. soy sauce
- 0.5 cm ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 0.5 white cabbage (approx. 400 g), cut into 2-cm-thick segments
- 1 dl beef bouillon
- 1 tsp. miso paste
- 0.25 tsp. yuzukoshō (Japanese citrus-chilli paste)
Divide the beef fillet onto plates. Combine the lemon zest and juice in small pan with the sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and oil. Gently warm the marinade, pour over the beef fillet and marinate at room temperature for approx. 15 mins.
Heat a non-stick frying pan and toast the white cabbage for approx. 2 mins. each side. Combine the stock, miso paste and yuzu kosho, pour over the cabbage, bring to the boil and marinate over a low heat for approx. 10 mins. Plate up the cabbage with the sashimi. Goes well with toasted slices of white bread.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 170 Kcal