- 0.25 tsp. salt
- 1.5 dl milk
- 150 g rye bread, cut into cubes
- 75 g butter, soft
- 200 g chard, cut into strips
- 150 g leek cut in half and then into strips
- 0.5 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 eggs, whisked
- 100 g Bündner mountain cheese, grated
- 100 g Salsiz sausage, cut into slices
Soften the bread in the milk for about 30 mins. Melt the butter in a pan, sauté the vegetables and parsley for approx. 5 mins. over a medium heat, salt and set aside. Strain the softened bread, gently squeeze out and combine with the vegetables, along with the egg, cheese and butter. Place the mixture in the prepared tin.
Bake for approx. 50 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Place a few slices of the Salsiz in the gratin and serve the remainder alongside.
- 1h 40 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Soften: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 50m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 1090 Kcal