- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary needles
- 2 beef entrecôte, each approx. 200 g and 2 cm thick
- 1 organic lemon, use thinly peeled zest, set juice aside
- 2 aubergines cut in half lengthways and then across into 5-mm-thick slices
- 2 sprig rosemary
- 0.5 tsp. herb salt
- 3 bay leaves
- 50 g rucola (rocket), thick stems removed
- tbsp. olive oil to drizzle
- 2 clove of garlic, cut into thin slices
- 2 courgette (approx. 500 g), cut in half lengthways if necessary, and then across into 5-mm-thick slices
Mix the olive oil with the remaining ingredients and rosemary. Coat the meat with the mixture, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for about an hour. Remove the meat from the fridge approx. 30 mins. prior to cooking.
Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the vegetables in batches for approx. 5 mins. per batch. Reduce the heat, add the garlic, lemon zest and herbs, season. Cook over a medium heat for approx. 10 mins. Cover the vegetables and set aside. Heat the olive oil in the same pan. Scrape off the marinade, brown the meat for approx. 1 min. each side, only turning when a crust has formed. Reduce the heat and continue to fry over a medium heat for approx. 1 1/2 mins. each side.
Total cooking time: approx. 5 mins. Slice the meat diagonally into approx. 7 mm-wide strips.
- 1h 45 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Marinate: ca. 60m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 294 Kcal