- a little pepper
- 250 g white asparagus, peeled, cut in half
- 250 g green asparagus, peeled, cut in half
- 0.25 tsp. sea salt
- 190 g artichoke hearts in oil, oil set aside, artichokes cut in half
- 40 g pistachios, peeled, coarsely chopped, roasted
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 50 g Parmesan (not grated), cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 sprig thyme
- 1 garlic
- 2 rump steak (rump, approx. 350 g each)
Mix the oil, garlic and thyme, coat the meat in the mixture, cover and marinate at room temperature for approx. 30 mins. Preheat the oven to 80°C, warm the platter and plates. Salt the meat, brown for approx. 1 1/2 mins. each side, place on the warmed platter and insert the meat thermometer.
Approx. 40 mins. in the centre of the oven. The core temperature should be around 55 °C. The meat can then be kept warm at 60°C for up to 1 hour.
In the same pan, heat a little oil, reduce the heat, stir fry the asparagus for approx. 10 mins., season.
Mix the artichokes and all the remaining ingredients with the reserved oil and serve with the rump steak and asparagus.
- 1h 55 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Marinate: ca. 30m + Low-temperature cooking: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 555 Kcal