Offered: Marketing, Social Media & Sponsorship Volunteer
- Posted: April 11, 2018
- 1260 Nyon Switzerland
InterSoccer is a Swiss Children’s Fun Football Company coaching children from 2-18yrs of all abilities, encouraging them to play sports & lead a healthy life-style.
We have a number of voluntary positions with flexible working hours (full-time/part-time) for 1 to 6 months depending on availability based in Nyon or working from home. Candidates will generally work with the Marketing Manager & Office Co-ordinator.
This role would be a perfect fit for student/ex students from sports/marketing/business/digital marketing or more experienced marketers looking to use spare time to work on projects, helping more children play sport. Parents with marketing experience can be compensated with Free InterSoccer courses/camps (subject to agreement).
The Role would include undertaking one/some of the following projects:
· Create & implement monthly plans for Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube)
· Research & conduct ideas to drive engagement & increase fans/followers
InterSoccer Website & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Writing of news stories & management of web content/banners
· Work on SEO: review current content & update keywords to enhance SEO
· Research & locate potential sponsors to identify business contacts via referrals & LinkedIn etc to build up contact list/databases
· Improve contacts at schools/crèches/football clubs/organizations to help increase awareness
Public Relations (PR)
· Write & promote monthly press releases that promote Children’s Courses/Camps
Writing Content/Blogging /Newsletter
· Planning & writing a monthly blog of interest to parents plus designing new colour newsletter
· Visiting schools/kindergartens/public places-events to give out flyers/info to increase awareness
· Editing promotional flyers to help with promotion
· Formulating ideas on how to increase awareness of Children’s Courses/Camps
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator: able to converse with a wide variety of people
- Hard working, dynamic, creative, flexible & knowledgeable. Able to lead projects.
- Comfortable in researching and handling large excel databases
- Very Good Computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Fluent English, French (if possible), German (is an advantage)
If you’re interested & have experience in any of the above please, do send your C.V. & write in subject “Marketing Volunteer/the project you are interested in.