On Air Now
BBC Newshour Extra

BBC Newshour Extra

5 a.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Follow WRS on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Listen Live
Just Played
The Breakfast Show

The Breakfast Show

6:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Next on WRS

Plane Talk - Are you a 'connected' traveller?

Plane Talk // Travel // Nov. 10, 2017

73 % of us want to be connected to Wi-Fi whilst we're in the air. Chaitan and Katt sympathise with the other 27% that just want to fly in peace. We take a look at what the future looks like when we're connected in the sky.

Also, if being connected to our email and social media in the air isn't enough, airlines are now letting us stay connected to our bags too. Every lost a bag in transit? You might be interested to know the next steps in keeping you alerted to your bags whereabouts throughout the flight.

Did your bag make it onto your plane after that connection?




Related articles